Monday, September 27, 2010

Do You Have One of These? I LOVE IT (ab wheel)




If you're looking for an easy, effective ab workout, try this wheel out. I did only 10 reps the first time I tried it and my abs were sore for a whole week! You will get stronger as you go! I can now do endless reps :D I find this the easiest most effective ab workout I've tried. It's also great for working out my back,shoulders, and core! what other ab exercise equipment does that? I'm obsessed with this lil thing! -Dana



Ab Wheel:





Side to Side Oblique Ab Wheel:





Ab Wheel Planks:




You gotta get one of these if your looking for a simple way to seriously kill your abs!You can find the ab wheel at your local Dicks, Sports Authority, or you can get it here.
Your missing out if you don't!

Colt Raymond

Melbourne Florida Personal Trainer

Online Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment