Friday, October 29, 2010

Fitness Holidays Life and Ducks!!!

Halloween is here. The rest of the holidays will be coming soon. It's a great time in life, great food, great fun, family and friends. Not much time for fitness though, which can be a killer for any fitness enthuasiast, especially the ones trying to lose weight. And if you continue to read past and upcoming blog posts I'll help you make it through the holidays with all your fitness goals intact.

But today I'm gonna talk more about life. It's a pretty special time in my life right now. Halloween is awesome, as are the rest of the holidays. It's college football season and I'm a HUGE college football fan. And the University of Oregon(my college) is ranked #1 right now so I'm super excited and can't wait for them to woop USC :D.

Even better though it's my 2year anniversary(we met on halloween) with my super sexy goofy lil girlfriend :D. And she got me the best anniversary present anyone could ask for so I ofcourse HAD to share it.



Thanks Dana.  Love You.

I absolutely loved this photo shoot.  You look great like always.  The best personal training client obviously ;)

Just wanted to share a little bit of whats going on with me right now.  Make sure to check back in for all your fitness needs.



Colt Raymond
PlyoMed Fitness
Online Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment